söndag 16 maj 2010

Lilians hyllning till Eurovision 2010

Listen to the “Thunder & Lightning” and “Drip Drop” of the rain.
The “Butterflies” “Run Away” and the “Siren” is “Lost And Forgotten”.
Somebody is “Playing with Fire” but what do I do – “Je Ne Sais Quoi”?
I feel like a “Satellite” so give me some ”East European Funk” with a touch of “Ovo Je Balkan”.
Or maybe some Folk Rock a la “Narodno Zabavni Rock”.
“Opa” “Sweet People” – let’s shout “Allez! Ola! Ole!”

But there are days “Há Dias Assim” when “Työlki ellää” or work gets you by.
I ask myself “What For?” ‘Cause “This Is My Life”, it’s not a “Legenda”.
In “My Dream” it’s “Me And My Guitar” and life is so easy - “Lako Je Sve”.
I feel like an “Angel Si Ti” somewhere in “Horehronie”.
So give me a golden rain of “Apricot Stone” or “Il Pleut de L'Or”.
I want to feel the power of “Jas Ja Imam Silata”.

Together “We Could Be The Same” like a small “Algo Pequeñito”.
“It’s All About You” and “That Sounds Good To Me”.
I want to “Shine” together with you “In A Moment Like This”.
‘Cause after all “My Heart Is Yours” and “It’s For You”.
“Ik Ben Verliefd” – I’m In Love. Sha-la-lie! Sha-la-la!
So believe in the words of the “Milim” that “Life Looks Better In Spring”.

Inga kommentarer: